23 março 2010

My first composition

I live with my mother and stepfather in an apartment. Our home has only two bedrooms, but it's enough for us. In Paulista, where we live, there isn't a train system, and the bus lines aren't enough for the population. The bus station is crowded. I study at UFPE and I used to go by bus to my classes, now I go by motorcycle. I spend less time and less money.

I am 24 and I have thought about moving to another city. There are some reasons, such as learning to be independent and, more important, meeting several scientists who I can exchange information with. A nice city to move by those reasons is São Paulo. There I can improve my research and learn physics in a different way.

Paulista doesn't have as many traffic jams as São Paulo and here the traffic jam isn't as long as there. I need to live next to the university. I would need enough space to cook, to sleep and to study, my new house doesn't need to be as confortable as my current home.

I wish my neighborhood were silent and weren't gossipers in this new place. At least, they could be as quiet as my current neighbors. I like them, but I hardly ever interact with them. I have heard the "Paulistas" are cold and always busy, I hope it's good to me, however. I wish I could improve my physics and English there. And, of course, I wish I were happy!

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Do not walk away do not be a little more, you will be a great teacher of Physics, UFPE, is one of those competitions for effective teacher, you can reach up to much more than living in San Paul.And miss Silvia it will run out of the Her son, you will falta of Pernambuco?Question that you do, dear?

Anônimo disse...

Do not go away because if you go I'll go with you.